|RonJon Alloy Wheels:
Alloy Wheel Warranty:
RonJon Wheels warrants the originial owner that its wheels will be free from structural failure as long as the original retail purchaser owns the products and presents a receipt. RonJon Wheels further warrants to the first consumer purchaser that its wheels will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and use for one year from date of purchase.
Under this warranty, a replacement without charge except for freight, must be finally approved upon first recieveing the product being claimed to be examined.
This warranty shall not apply to:
1. Any defects, malfunction or failure caused by damage to wheels in transit, off-highway use by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
2. Wheels that have been altered, repaired, or modified.
3. Wheels that have been installed with incorrect tire size or used with excessive vehicle loads.
4. Wheels corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after the purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions, or neglect.
5. Wheels that have been iproperly torqued, or have been installed with an impact wrench.
6. Wheels that have been damaged during tire installation, wheel balancing, mounting, or alignment.
7. Any wheels that have been sold under a special sale price or blowout inventory.
8. RonJon Wheels reserves the right to deny a claim based on our judgement, due to past fraudulent claims.
RonJon Forged Monoblock and Forged Multipiece Wheels:
Forged Wheel Return Policy:
All forged wheels are not returnable and are considered special order.
Forged Wheel Warranty:
This warranty for the forged wheels is the same as the warranty above for the cast alloy wheels.
RonJon Aerodynamic/ Body Kits:
Prices on our website, in our catalogs, and in our magazine ads do not include shipping and handling charges. Freight prices are $100 for any individual part or whole kit inside the state of California. Freight prices are $180 for any individual part or whole kit within the Continental USA. A $30 surcharge will be added for non-commercial areas. Shipping charges must be prepaid at the time of product order. Any damage due to trnaist will have to be filed as a claim with the freight company, we cannot cover any damage caused by the third party.
Any Returns, Exchanges, or defective claims must be made within 30 days of receipt.
Products subject to returns must be deemed defective. Otherwise any returns are subject to a 15% processing & re-stocking fee in additional to any shipping charges to and from the destination.
You must receive an authorization number in order to ship any returns back to us, otherwise the package will be refused and shipped back to the customer at his or her expense.
Returned merchandise must include all original packaging and paperwork, and must be packaged properly so as to avoid shipping damage. Returned merchandise that does not arrive in appropriate condition will not be refunded in full. Shipping charges cannot be refunded unless it is evidenced that the part(s) are defective or that we made an error in fulfillment of the order.
Any Primed or Painted parts are considered special order and are not returnable nor are they refundable, all painted or primed sales are final.
In the event that a painted or primed part is defective, we require 3 things:
1. clear images of the claimed problem
2. a copy of your receipt
3. a written letter explaining the claimed problem
In the case that the product or paint is defective, we will refund the amount paid in full for that particular product or service, ie: paint, primer.
Cancellations before being shipped are subject to a 10% processing fee.
If a Primed finish has been painted over by a 3rd party, the primed warranty will be voided
Any parts that have been installed are not returnable.
Installation must be done by a licensed professional to maintain warranty.